Frequently Asked Questions
Here are helpful answers to our most commonly asked questions. Can't find your question? Feel free to contact us directly, we are always ready to assist you. Please click on one of the questions below to reveal an answer.
Coach-Net RV Technical & Roadside Assistance is a service program that specializes in the unique needs of RVers. Many of our programs include all personal vehicles not just your RV – anything you own, rent, borrow or lease – from motorcycles to motor homes, we’ve got you covered! Should you have a roadside breakdown, need assistance with a flat tire, run out of fuel, lock your keys in your vehicle or any other type of disablement, help is just a phone call away.
You have come to the right place! Based on requests from members and RVers who are (we hope) soon to be members, we've added samples of Member Guides right here for easy access. Click on a link below to view PDF versions.
Let's face it – most roadside service plans are all the same with little room for big differences. But little differences can be a big deal.
- Coach-Net provides members with a 24/7 hotline to RV technicians who are factory-trained, RVIA/RVDA and/or ASE certified who can assist you with many common operational issues right over the phone.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are trained to understand the unique needs of RVers.
- We manage our own Roadside Assistance Service Provider Network – no outsourcing to other networks so we maintain a direct relationship with the provider and regularly evaluate their performance and customer service. This ensures Coach-Net members receive prompt, professional and reliable assistance.
- Our call center is U.S. based – your calls will never be routed overseas.
Coach-Net Premier roadside programs are all inclusive. This means that you, your spouse and any dependent children under the age of 24, still living at home or attending college, are protected.
Yes. Coach-Net provides sign and drive coverage throughout the United States and Canada. Coverage is also available for Mexico. However, services in Mexico are limited to $1000 per occurrence and subject to prior approval by Coach-Net and provided on a reimbursement basis only.
Yes! You are covered not only on the roadside but also while in your campsite as long as you are in a commercial campground or up to 100 feet off of a maintained road.
Help is just a phone call away –
- Call the toll-free number located on the back of your membership card.
- With your permission, we may be able to use our caller locator technology to identify your location. If not, you will need to describe your location and vehicle. Any information you can provide as to the nearest cross street, mile marker or other identifiers as well as the make, model and color of your vehicle will be helpful.
- Describe your situation to the RV dispatch representatives all of whom are trained specifically to the complexities of an RV and how to handle any disablement issues. Explaining the vehicle’s problem will enable us to send the right equipment to assist you.
Coach-Net has a network of more than 40,000 roadside service providers available to render aid 24/7 throughout the U.S. and Canada. The tow provider closest to the member who has the proper equipment and is first available for a timely dispatch would be called to the location of your breakdown.
Your disabled vehicle will be towed to the nearest repair facility qualified to repair your vehicle.
Coach-Net RV Technical & Roadside Assistance is not a reimbursement program. Services are prepaid so you don’t have to deal with forms or red tape during a situation that is already stressful enough. There are times however, that dispatch is unavailable or law enforcement officials take control of the situation that may require special consideration.
No. Because you are an RVer, we respect that you may be on the road and away from home and therefore try to limit the number of mail pieces you receive. You can manage the manner in which we communicate with you through your account information in the Member area online.
Renewing your membership is easy! Simply click on the renew link at the top of the page or log in to the Member Only area and you’ll find a link there too. Complete the payment information and you’re done! If you’re concerned about missing a renewal date and experiencing a lapse in coverage, call Member Services at 877-801-0333 for assistance.
Didn't find your question? Contact Us.
Benefits and services provided by Coach-Net, Inc. except in California where benefits and services are provided by Coach-Net of California, Inc. This is a brief summary of program benefits. Limitations, restrictions & exclusions apply. If there are any conflicts between this document and the Benefit Guide, the Benefit Guide shall govern.
Product availability is dependent upon state of residence and may be subject to change.