As a member of our Coach-Net family, we are committed to improving your RV experience by being your connection to carefree RVing. Here are some helpful answers to our most common questions.
If you don’t see the information you need, we encourage you to reach us at 877-801-0333 or send us a message. We are eagerly waiting to assist you.
How do I renew my membership?
Renewing your membership is easy! Simply click on the renew link at the top of the page or log in to the Member Only area and you’ll find a link there too. Complete the payment information and you’re done! If you’re concerned about missing a renewal date and experiencing a lapse in coverage, call Member Services at 877-801-0333 for assistance.
How can I receive extra Membership cards?
Register your account to gain access to the member-only area of our website. Here you will have access to your complete benefit guide, print additional membership cards, and learn more about your member discounts and benefits.
How do I get help when my vehicle becomes disabled?
Help is just a phone call away!
- Call the toll-free number located on the back of your membership card.
- With your permission, we may be able to use our caller locator technology to identify your location. If not, you will need to describe your location and vehicle. Any information you can provide as to the nearest cross street, mile marker or other identifiers as well as the make, model and color of your vehicle will be helpful.
- Describe your situation to the RV dispatch representatives all of whom are trained specifically to the complexities of an RV and how to handle any disablement issues. Explaining the vehicle’s problem will enable us to send the right equipment to assist you.
What towing service do you call when my vehicle is disabled?
Coach-Net has a network of more than 40,000 roadside service providers available to render aid 24/7 throughout the U.S. and Canada. The tow provider closest to the member who has the proper equipment and is first available for a timely dispatch would be called to the location of your breakdown.
Where will you tow my disabled vehicle for repairs?
Your disabled vehicle will be towed to the nearest repair facility qualified to repair your vehicle.
Am I protected in Mexico & Canada?
Yes. Coach-Net provides sign and drive coverage throughout the United States and Canada. Coverage is also available for Mexico. However, services in Mexico are limited to $1000 per occurrence and subject to prior approval by Coach-Net and provided on a reimbursement basis only.
Am I protected while in my campsite?
Yes! You are covered not only on the roadside but also while in your campsite as long as you are in a commercial campground or up to 100 feet off of a maintained road.
As a Coach-Net member, will I need to pay for the service and then submit a receipt for reimbursement?
Coach-Net RV Technical & Roadside Assistance is not a reimbursement program. Services are prepaid so you don’t have to deal with forms or red tape during a situation that is already stressful enough. There are times however, that dispatch is unavailable or law enforcement officials take control of the situation that may require special consideration.
How do I join Coach-Net?
Become part of the Coach-Net family by signing up online or you can speak to our Member Services team at 877-801-0333.
When will I receive new member welcome kit?
New members can expect to receive their welcome kit approximately 3-4 weeks after your membership has been activated.
What is Coach-Net RV Technical & Roadside Assistance?
Coach-Net RV Technical & Roadside Assistance is a service program that specializes in the unique needs of RVers. Many of our programs include all personal vehicles not just your RV – anything you own, rent, borrow or lease – from motorcycles to motor homes, we’ve got you covered! Should you have a roadside breakdown, need assistance with a flat tire, run out of fuel, lock your keys in your vehicle or any other type of disablement, help is just a phone call away.
What makes Coach-Net RV Technical & Roadside Assistance different from other roadside service programs?
- Coach-Net provides members with a 24/7 hotline to RV technicians who are factory-trained, RVIA/RVDA and/or ASE certified who can assist you with many common operational issues right over the phone.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are trained to understand the unique needs of RVers.
- We manage our own Roadside Assistance Service Provider Network – no outsourcing to other networks so we maintain a direct relationship with the provider and regularly evaluate their performance and customer service. This ensures Coach-Net members receive prompt, professional and reliable assistance.
- Our call center is U.S. based – your calls will never be routed overseas.
Who is protected under Coach-Net’s roadside assistance program?
Coach-Net Premier roadside programs are all inclusive. This means that you, your spouse and any dependent children under the age of 24, still living at home or attending college, are protected.
Where can I find samples of the Member Benefit Guides for Coach-Net Premier Coach and Premier Towable plans?
You have come to the right place! Based on requests from members and RVers who are (we hope) soon to be members, we’ve added samples of Member Guides right here for easy access. Click on a link below to view PDF versions.
If I become a member, do you send junk mail all the time?
No. Because you are an RVer, we respect that you may be on the road and away from home and therefore try to limit the number of mail pieces you receive. You can manage the manner in which we communicate with you through your account information in the Member area online.
Does Coach-Net sell my private information?