We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by Coach-Net to which the Site links or that links to the Site.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Because Coach-Net respects your right to privacy, we have always placed a high priority on protecting the personal information you provide us. We are proud of the trust our members have placed in us to transact business honestly, with our member’s best interests at heart. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on every page of our website and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Coach-Net collects and uses personal information for legitimate business purposes and our privacy promise is to continue to protect your right to privacy. Coach-Net will not share the nonpublic personal information of current or former members with non-affiliated third parties except in these cases:
- As permitted by law. For example, providing information to industry regulators, to law enforcement agencies, for fraud prevention, to credit bureaus and to third parties that assist us in processing the transactions you authorize and in mailing materials to you.
- With parties that assist Coach-Net in promoting our own products and services, such as printers, mail houses, and list management companies. It is Coach-Net’s policy to include confidentiality and data protection provisions in the contracts we make with these companies. We provide them with the limited information they need to perform their services for Coach-Net, such as names and addresses collected through our transactions.
- With alliance companies engaged in value added services. These are companies whose products/services are endorsed and offered by Coach-Net, such as companies engaged in travel reservations and discount programs. Coach-Net shares data with these alliance companies to ensure that Coach-Net and its members are receiving the benefits of the relationship. We provide them only identifying information, such as your name, address and phone number and work together to avoid unnecessary mailings. Coach-Net’s alliance companies are also contractually required to protect the confidentiality and security of the information we provide.
Coach-Net collects the following information about customers and former customers and may share it within Coach-Net’s family of companies:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Your status as a customer with our alliance companies.
- Information from industry databases, researchers and marketing data providers.
- On our web site, we collect site usage and the previous web site addresses.
Coach-Net uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Twitter and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, Coach-Net uses Twitter and Facebook custom audiences that allow us to present special offers. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Coach-Net maintains policies and practices that protect the security and confidentiality of our member information. The policies provide for:
- Access to member records being restricted to employees who we determine need the information in order to perform their job duties.
- Maintaining and protecting information through security-enhancing software such as virus and intrusion detection software.
- Physical security at our buildings.
- Password protection on database access for both employees and members.
- Employee training.
- Backup and recovery procedures.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. Coach-Net is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personal information of Minors under the age of 13, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
Please note: (i) our products and services are marketed for and directed towards purchase by adults or with the consent of adults; (ii) Individuals under the age of 18 (“Minors”) are not permitted to use Coach-Net Websites or Apps without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian; (iii) we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account or to post personal information on the Coach-Net Websites; and (iv) should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on any of the Coach-Net Websites, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
OUR COMMITMENT TO GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION BASED SERVICES PRIVACY
During a roadside assistance service event, locating you quickly is a critical component of our dispatch process. To locate you as accurately and quickly as possible, we may use our location aware mobility solution to find your location using your phone. Calling for roadside assistance is considered implicit consent and grants Coach-Net permission to do this. You are agreeing to these terms and conditions and are authorizing Coach-Net to collect, use, and disclose your geographic location and other personal information (including your name, address, telephone number) to enable delivery of dispatch service. Your personal information will be kept in a secured database and we use appropriate technical and procedural security measures to protect your personal information. Coach-Net will not share any information collected from you for any purpose other than to facilitate dispatch service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO MOBILE APPLICATION PRIVACY
When you download the Coach-Net Mobile App, you authorize and consent to the collection, storage and use of any information and data related to or derived from the use of the Coach-Net Mobile Application. Information may include, but is not limited to, search requests, search results, patterns, data and suggestions based on user actions. Your personal information will be kept in a secured database and we use appropriate technical and procedural security measures to protect your personal information. Coach-Net will not share any information collected from you for any purpose other than to facilitate dispatch service and/ or improve the service of the mobile application itself.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE (SMS TEXT MESSAGING) TERMS AND PRIVACY
We understand that you may incur fees from your cellular carrier from receiving and sending text messages. We also understand that protecting the privacy of any SMS text messages is important. For that reason, before sending you any text messages, Coach-Net will ask for your permission. By granting us permission to send you text messages, you are consenting to these terms and conditions and are authorizing Coach-Net to send you text messages regarding a roadside assistance event. Coach-Net will not share any text messages sent or received from you for any purpose other than to facilitate dispatch service. Remember, if SMS messages are sent from Coach-Net to your mobile phone or other device, Message and Data Rates may apply.
You may reply STOP to 33269 to cancel text messages at any time. By replying STOP to 33269, you will no longer receive SMS alerts related to your roadside service arrival, unless requested again. To obtain information about why an SMS message was sent, you may reply HELP to 33269 for help at any time. Any reply messages from your mobile phone or other device may also incur usage charges.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Last Updated: February 2015